Our team consists of technicians, administrative staff, a project manager and technical support manager. We are a small and growing company. Our internal staff is committed to supporting our front line field staff so that they can best support our customers.
Of course we have well-trained and technically sound experts on our staff. However, we take it a step further to ensure that our staff is customer-focused so that you feel like you have a partner in solving your parking control and access problems. Our team members pride themselves on being:
Empathetic: Having the ability to understand and share the feelings of another
At Entry Guard Systems, we strive to be:
- We listen to our customers.
- We see your challenges and priorities through your eyes.
- We recommend the solutions that fit your unique needs.
- We tell you when to expect us and communicate all along the way.
- We give you a clear plan so you know what work we’ll be doing.
- We explain the equipment and provide training and resources so you’ll understand how to use it.
- We anticipate your needs and provide the necessary maintenance to minimize unexpected problems or downtime.
- We constantly scan and evaluate the new solutions and equipment available and choose the most affordable, reliable and functional equipment to meet your needs.
- We are members of industry groups and associations to enable us to constantly learn and stay up to date on evolving trends.